The Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre provides an international higher education with curricula that include subjects delivered in English and faculty members from foreign countries. EAMT strongly encourages student exchange by mediating partnership programmes and scholarships. Students can also pursue all their studies in English. We have launched the following international curricula: “Interpretation and Production of Contemporary Music” (in collaboration with music universities in Stockholm, Lyon and Hamburg), “Music” and “Cultural Management” (joint curriculum with Estonian Business School). Studies at the academy are conducted following 7 bachelor, 10 master and 2 doctoral curricula, and a total of 71 majors.
By studying at the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, you will experience how Estonian culture and tradition can contribute to your understanding of music and theatre as it relates to your specialist field. In addition, you will be able to make your own contribution to the world of music and theatre in Estonia.
Study Information System
To use the Study Information System (ÕIS), students must know their personal student number (sent from the Registry and Student Affairs Department on admission) and the four last digits of their personal identification number.
ÕIS allows you to view the following information:
- academic study plan for each year
- study results
- study materials
- timetable of lectures and group lessons
- your personalised academic decisions (Rector’s decree)
Through ÕIS you can do the following:
- submit an application for study allowance based on study results
- reserve practice rooms
- give feedback on courses, lecturers and the curriculum as a whole
- fill out the application for the Recognition of Previous Studies and Work Experience (VÕTA)
- fill out an internship report form
- view the pre-paid copy machine balance on your ID card
- update your contact detail