The most important part of the programme is student exchange, which provides our students the chance to study at prestigious European (music) universities for up to a year.
Via the Erasmus+ programme EAMT students can study abroad either in the form of an ordinary study exchange or an internship. The exchange period can be 3–12 months for a study exchange and 2–12 months for an internship. Starting from the 2014/2015 academic year, students at all levels of university education can participate in several exchanges for a total of up to 12 months.
All EAMT students can apply providing:
- they have completed their first year of university studies (i.e. according to the programme, the right to study abroad applies to students given they have completed at least the first year of bachelor's studies by the time exchange studies start.
In the case of both a study exchange and an internship, the student must send a corresponding candidate application to the university/internship institution. Application for student exchange places takes place at the beginning of the spring semester for the subsequent academic year.
The list of EAMT partner universities can be found here. Applications can be made to three universities/internship institutions at a time.
The Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre accepts Erasmus exchange students in all degree programmes. Students who are interested in coming to study with us on an Erasmus exchange should first contact the ERASMUS Coordinator of their home institution. The prospective students must be nominated and selected by their home institution.
- Step 1: Your home institution must approve your nomination;
- Step 2: Complete your application on the EASY Online Application System;
- Step 3: Submit your application to the EAMT through the EASY Online Application System;
- Step 4: Your application will be passed to relevant department in EAMT;
- Step 5: ERASMUS Coordinator of your institution will be notified of the result.
The EAMT will receive applications only through the EASY Online Application System
Deadline for application: April 30
Internship applications should be sent to email@example.com, latest on June 15.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Specialist:
Tel: +372 667 5760